Teenchat with Tentie
Happy Back To School. Love you. Kisses and hugs. Tentie loves you my people.
Here are some unwritten rules that you should know.
- Don’t call someone more than twice continuously. If they don’t pick up your calls that means they have something more important to attend to, or they are not near their phones at that time.
- When your colleague/ classmate/ team-mate, neighbor, gets shouted at, please don’t stare at them. It makes the moment twice awkward.
- When someone drops something on the floor by mistake, drops food from the plate or doesn’t know how to use a knife/fork don’t stare at them.
The same goes to people sneezing, coughing or even letting out an uncontrollable fart.
They are all involuntary actions.
- Always skip using the washroom beside the occupied one.
It makes it uneasy for the person in the occupied washroom as well as yourself, if you occupy the one right next to theirs.
- Return money that you have borrowed even before the other person remembers that he lent it to you, be it $100 or 100 cents It shows your integrity and character.
Same goes with borrowed umbrellas, pens, lunch boxes or any other item you borrow.
- Never order the expensive dish on the menu when someone is treating you to lunch/dinner.
If possible, ask them to order their choice of food for you. #Whatsapp
Hie Tentie! I would like to say hie to all lower Six students at St James Zongoro High School. I’m Primrose Rutendo Musuka.
Hie Teen Chat I want to greet all Form 3s at Selisco Bluez especially Fay, Sheroe, Ellie, Fren, Pashie. Pee
Hie Tentie it’s Innocent Njukuya, I want to say hie to my church mates at Rowa Circuit UMYF, the likes of Rudairo, Tonde, Shaddy, Chido, Memo, Chengetai and Ngonie
Hie teens, its Bumps lady from Mount Selinda, I want to say welcome back to school to all zimlowers
Hie Tentie, I am Fadzai Mvududu from Zimunya high, I just want to wish all the best to all who writing grade seven; ordinary or advanced level exams and may the Lord God Almighty be their guard and guide hem during this crucial time of their lives.
I want to greet all 2016 and 2017 students at Tsonzo and my best friend Rujeko Nyakurukwa at Nyanyadzi High. Ropa
Hie, I’m Precious Mukonyo and I want to say hie to my friends at Sakubva 1 High especially the form 4-3s girls Fay, Munya, Ossy and Yvonne
Hie Tentie, my name is Bryn Kansemo, I want to say hie to my sis Yollanda and friends Constance, Ruvimbo and Tawanda
Hie Tentie, I am Rutendo from Muchena and I want to say hie to Castine , Jon, Caroline, Anesu and Rumbie.
Thanks for all your pictures, keep sending them in. If your pic is not in the paper this week’s issue, check next issue or the one after that. Love y’all so much. Please keep sending your stuff to +263 771 580 643.
Kisses and hugs dearies,